Saturday, May 23, 2009

we are still here


For 9 months I have kept us all alive. I love the 9 month mark. I had no idea that it would just keep getting easier and easier. They have officially been out of my belly as long as they were in it. That's weird. I haven't realized how hard it really has been until now. It is still hard and I am sure I will say the same thing in a year from now.

Future Quote
"I had no idea how hard it's really has been until now"

I am in LOVE with Kate these days. She is so independent, plays by herself, laughs at Zack a ton, crawls anywhere and everywhere, sleeps 12 hours at night and takes at least one 2 hour nap a day, loves her dad, loves to be naked, can use her little fingers to pick up anything she wants, only likes to eat food she can feed herself, doesn't smile at strangers, giggles all day long, she is patient and has what I call SunBurst when you pick her up from her crib. Her whole body shakes with excitement. It's as if her little body can't hold all the joy inside of her.

A sunbrust. A little girl who lights up with so much energy her toes and fingers themselves can't hold still.

or

Kate when you pick her up out of her crib.

3 comments:

  1. i heart this post.

    love sunbursts from kate.

    cute definition. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every family needs a little sunburst. We just got ours about the same time you got Kate...and I just love the sleeping pose. Every one of my kids have done that when they were little. It's SO cute.

    ReplyDelete