Tuesday, August 25, 2009

after thoughts

So, I was thinking about my post where I talk about infants and how I feel about them. Then I started to read some fun blogs of people I know (who are definitely on the attachment parenting end of things) and it made me think....I wonder if I just don't really like twin infants. :) I know right? It sounds weird but I do think my parenting style is a little more on the attachment side of things and when you have two infants to care for you don't usually get the luxury of choosing your parenting style. When there are two infants crying you have to pick which one to help first.

There were times I when I would be feeding one baby and the other baby would be crying because they were hungry and I would just cry with them while I feed their sibling. They were two little to prop bottles up and feeding them sometimes would take 30 minutes each.

There were sad times.

2 comments:

  1. It will be interesting for you to have one child (maybe someday if that is the Plan) and see how it all is so different than having 2 at once.

    ReplyDelete