Sunday, April 26, 2009

At Last My Love Has Come Along!!


Stacie is Engaged!! Stacie is Engaged!! Stacie is Engaged!!! Not only is she engaged as of yesterday but he surprised her with a trip to Oregon and proposed on the beach. I haven't heard all the details yet but she will be posting tonight on her blog. So be ready!! He is such a nice guy. I really couldn't be happier for her. I am so glad we are such good friends at this time in her life.


I love you Stacie and I am so so happy for you.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Bri.... I love you! I'm lucky to have you as my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooohooooo.... hooray for love and engagements!

    What a fun surprise. Can't wait to read all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want details!! We want details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brianne Thanks for the up date on Stacie! very exciting. I laughed out loud and woke Teagan up at your story about Kate falling off the bench. Thanks for starting a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray! i don't even know how i found you, but i did. now i can see these DARLING babies that keep you running every moment of the day. super sweet and cuter than anything, but who's surprised? look at their parents. sad to have missed book club this month, but will be at the next one with bells on. cutest little people ever. tell wade "hi."

    ReplyDelete