Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And the baby sleeps!

Last night for the first time in 71/2 months I slept 8 hours straight. I had the most amazing feeling today, Victory!! There are amazing things you can do with 8 hours of straight sleep.

Or should I say there are things you CAN NOT do without sleep.

Go to the grocery store and BRING the groceries home with you.
Leave for the grocery store and MAKE IT THERE, this requires remembering where you are going once in the car.
Going to the grocery store for bread and coming home with bread, and this time it's not because you bought it and left it there. Again, Memory is very important even for small tasks.

The best of all..

Driving yourself to and FROM the grocery store. Cars should unlock to the sound of your voice. Someone should tell Zack and Kate that keys are way over rated.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! it's the best feeling to finally get sleep, you feel like you are semi back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly it has was one of the best days of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. What nigh was this? That is a pretty huge freakin deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed you slept through. When my kids started sleeping through the night, I would still wake up. Two words: Lame.

    Glad you got some sleep though. Best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete