Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dental hygienist?


That's right my friends I am a dental hygienist. Why is that relevant? Because today I sat for an hour and a half in the pediatricians office for the Dr. to tell me that nothing was wrong with Zack. Two weeks ago when the pediatrician told me Zack had an earache I actually shouted "YES"! When the Dr. looked at me like I was crazy I explained that if nothing was wrong with Zack he was going to need a new mommy. So, I was relieved. Last night Zack and I cuddled SEVEN times. You heard me SEVEN!!! After the Dr. couldn't find a thing wrong with Zack my eyes started to tear up. Please I was thinking. PLEASE find something wrong with him.

Later that day Wade woke me up from a nap holding both Zack and Kate and said "Zack show mommy your surprise". I looked at his face for a scratch, bruise or bump but couldn't find anything. That's when I grabbed him and started giving him a million kisses. "YES" a tooth.

And I do what for a living?

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. You are a great mom and hygienist.

    When are we taking you public?

    ReplyDelete