Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Inspired

I met the sweetest down syndrome baby named Max today at work. His mother came in to have her teeth cleaned and brought him in with her. He was attached to his oxygen tank and had the fattest cheeks. I have never met a down syndrome baby and I have to say I was immediately in love. really.

What amazes me the most is that this little boy was going to have open heart surgery in a couple of days and that his mom and dad choose to adopt him when he was 1 month old.

I think there are wonderful inspiring people out there in this world. This woman is at the top of my list.

If you have never met a down syndrome baby your life is not complete.

1 comment:

  1. I'm realizing that my life isn't complete. I have met a few older Down's Syndrome kids...just not a baby.

    ReplyDelete